celebrate with rohrbachs
Host your event with us
Host a memorable private event with us! Whether you're planning a formal business conference or celebratory rehearsal dinner, one of our two private event locations can perfectly accommodate your needs. Both our Buffalo Road Brewpub, as well as our Railroad Street Beer Hall venues provide a rustic or industrial space with the unique craft brewery experience and custom catering. Already have a party site? We can bring the food to you with our incredible catering packages.
We host private events of all types including:
• Rehearsal Dinners & Small Weddings
• Bridal/Baby Showers
• Birthday Parties
• Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
• Business Meetings & Day Conferences
• Corporate Parties
Learn more below, and book your next event with us!
Book Your Private Event With Rohrbachs
Use the form below to inquire about private event bookings and off-site catering. You may also contact our events manager directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 585-502-8922.
event menus & Catering
Railroad St. Beer Hall & Buffalo Road Brewpub
2 unique Event spaces
When you celebrate your private event at one of Rohrbachs’ 2 unique venues, we promise a unique event experience you won’t find elsewhere. Both of our breweries offer the options of an open tab (limitless), limited tab, or drink ticket distribution set-up. You may limit drink options to just beer and wine, or include open coffee, tea, soda, or cash bar (paid by guests). Liquor is only available at our Buffalo Rd location. All food and snacks must be supplied by Rohrbachs. We offer a variety of dessert options, however, you may choose to bring in your desserts from an accredited bakery (sorry, no homemade desserts) and a $1 per person plate charge will be applied. Learn more about events at Rohrbachs by checking out our FAQs.
All private events must order from our private catering menus.
Railroad St. Beer Hall
• Private industrial space close to the bar, separated by large sliding barn door
• entire venue for larger events available Sunday-Tuesday
• Sunday –Tuesday: available 10am – 9pm, can accommodate up to 100 sit-down, $1000 minimum
• Wednesday–Saturday: available 10am – 9pm, can accommodate 45 sit-down, 60 cocktail-style, $500 minimum
• In-house A/V equipment, 10×8 projector screen, separate sound system
• Wood-fired pizzas available exclusively at this location
*available during normal business hours at a 10 pizza limit
• Private tours of brewing facility available upon request based on availability
Buffalo Rd. Brewpub
• Cozy private space with fireplace and views of brewery
• Space accommodates 45 sit-down, 60 cocktail-style, $500 minimum
• June 1–Sept 1, Friday & Saturday nights $1000 minimum
• Hours of availability:
Sunday: 12pm – 9pm, Monday – Thursday: 11am – 11pm, Friday & Saturday: 11am – 4pm
From June 1 to September, space is also available Friday and Saturday 11am – 11pm
• Flexibility of seating arrangements from small to large groups, customize for cocktail hours to classroom sessions
• All food prepared on site
frequently asked questions
Is there a room fee?
There is no room rental fee, but a minimum food & beverage purchase is required. There is a $100 deposit required to hold the date that will be applied to the final bill at full value.
What are our food options?
We offer a variety of buffets for parties of 25 or more at both locations (see above). Wood-fired pizzas are offered at our Railroad St locations exclusively. All of our other options by the pan are available at both locations.
Can we supply our own food / snacks / dessert?
All food and snacks must be supplied by Rohrbach’s. In addition, Rohrbach’s offers a variety of dessert options, however, you may choose to bring in your desserts from an accredited bakery (sorry, no homemade desserts) and a $1 per person plate charge will be applied.
What are our beverage options?
You may run an open tab (limitless), run a limited tab (e.g., stop open bar at $300), or distribute drink tickets. You may limit options to just beer and wine, or include open coffee, tea, soda, (all paid by host) or cash bar (paid by guests). Liquor only available at Buffalo Rd location.
Can we purchase beer by the pitcher, growler, or keg?
No. Beer may be purchased by glass only. Wine may be purchased by the bottle.