Graphic Design Summer Intern
Rohrbach Brewing Co. seeks to hire a full-time graphic design intern to work directly under our Marketing Director, playing a role in the marketing, sales, and events teams. Craft beer is an ever-evolving, fast-paced industry. Candidate must be 21 yrs of age; should have a creative passion for design, versatility in skill, and the ability to adapt quickly to different responsibilities.
• Role out of design materials across print, web, and point-of-sale needs
• Content creation for website, social media channels, e-mail newsletters, and blog
• Design and marketing support of summer events including Flour City Brewers Fest
• Research industry trends to support Rohrbach’s growth into neighboring markets
• Support Marketing Director and sales team as needed
The ideal candidate should have:
• active pursuit of a design degree or related field
• strong design portfolio & interest in package design
• passion for design and marketing as it applies to the beer industry
• strong written and verbal communication skills
• ability to work unsupervised, taking direction and input from multiple sources
• strong organizational and time management skills
Preference will be given to candidates with the following demonstrable skills:
• strong knowledge of Adobe products (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• experience in the craft beer industry or something similar
• photography or video expertise
This internship is a great opportunity to learn from a growing company in a fun and exciting industry.
Please send your resume and portfolio (PDF or link to website) to email@example.com.